Saturday, December 15, 2012
One Insane Week!
I know it has been a while since my last post, but I am back this time for real. Today marks the end of week one with Insanity. This time my journey is not alone. I have some great people coming along. We are all holding each other accountable for our fitness and nutrition. I know that the accountability is something that I need. We are there for each other when we have a rough day, have questions, or just want to share our accomplishments. I feel blessed to have them by my side, because it makes it that much more fun. We even worked out together one morning via FaceTime! Technology is really something else!
Now for this week... I have cursed, screamed, growled, and woke my children up this week while working out with Shaun T and the crew. I like to use the crew as motivation during my workout. I find one person and try to push myself as hard as they do bi think that is part of my competitiveness nature. When I feel like I can't push myself anymore Shaun T and my crew always say something to make me Dig Deeper! That's what I love about Insanity, it makes you want to do more. I swear after my workouts I am TIRED but I have such a feeling of accomplishment that overrules that. I am so proud of myself and workout buddies for completing this week! We are SOLDIERS and I know we are going to accomplish so much in the next 2 months! I hope our journey motivates at least one person to take control of their own health and fitness. If it does then we can start a revolution one person at a time.
Until next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment