Monday, October 8, 2012
My Why for This Blog
I have decided to blog my efforts trying to get fit. I may not have any followers now or ever, but I have decided to do it anyway. I started this journey (again) this summer when I decided that I was tired of the way I felt and looked. I was doing really good, but now feel like I have fallen into a slump. Most of it is due to my bouts of depression and a little because I started to see results. Crazy, I know. You are probably saying, "you see results and you stop? What is wrong with you girl?" Well, that is just part of my self sabatoge. Yes, self sabatoge. I never feel like I deserve things and wind up keeping myself from reaching goals.
Well anyway, back to the blog. This blog, like I said will chronicle my journey to get fit or die trying. There will be pictures (althoug not always pretty), videos (once I learn how to upload), and just general rants, and me tracking my progress.
I hope you enjoy the posts. I also hope that I am able to help motivate others with the same struggles. I hope that you will feel free to make comments, provide encouragement, and just find hope in your battles too.
Until next time,
Lisha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment